Indonesian Physical Review
Indonesian Physical Review (IPR) is a peer review journal which is managed and published by Physics Departement, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Mataram. This journal is published periodically three times a year, in January, May and September.
Indonesian Physical Review (IPR) is Open Accsess for all readers and includes research developments in physics both experimentally and analytically. Focus and scope include Theoritical Physics, Computation, Material sciences, Instrumentation, Biophysics, Geophysics, and Optics.
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, and researchers for publishing the original research articles or review articles. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including:
- Theoretical and Computational Physics
- Material Physics: Material Fabrication, Characteristics of Material and Functional Properties of Materials.
- Instrumentation and Biophysics : Instrumentation and measurement techniques, Data acquisition systems and real time measurements. Computational intelligence techniques in instrumentation, Instrumentation and methodologies for medical and healthcare system, Sensor technologies, Signal processing techniques.
- Geophysics : Geodynamics, Seismology, Volcanology, G & G Methods, Near Surface, Geophysics, Energy Resources Management.
- Optics : optical and photonic materials, quantum optics, adaptive optics, optometry, lasers, spectroscopy, nonlinear optics, ultrafast optics, imaging and Image processing, metamaterials and structured photonic materials, fiber optics technology. biomedical optics, optical sensors, vision and color, and opto-mechatronics