Fokus & Scope
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, and researchers for publishing the original research articles or review articles. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including:
- Theoretical and Computational Physics
- Material Physics : Material Fabrication, Characteristics of Material and Functional Properties of Materials.
- Instrumentation and Biophysics : Instrumentation and measurement techniques, Data acquisition systems and real time measurements. Computational intelligence techniques in instrumentation, Instrumentation and methodologies for medical and healthcare system, Sensor technologies, Signal processing techniques.
- Geophysics : Geodynamics, Seismology, Volcanology, G & G Methods, Near Surface, Geophysics, Energy Resources Management.
- Optics : optical and photonic materials, quantum optics, adaptive optics, optometry, lasers, spectroscopy, nonlinear optics, ultrafast optics, imaging and Image processing, metamaterials and structured photonic materials, fiber optics technology. biomedical optics, optical sensors, vision and color, and opto-mechatronics.