Focus and Scope
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, and researchers for publishing the original research articles or review articles. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including:
- Theoretical and Computational Physics
- Material Physics : Material Fabrication, Characteristics of Material and Functional Properties of Materials.
- Instrumentation and Biophysics : Instrumentation and measurement techniques, Data acquisition systems and real time measurements. Computational intelligence techniques in instrumentation, Instrumentation and methodologies for medical and healthcare system, Sensor technologies, Signal processing techniques.
- Geophysics : Geodynamics, Seismology, Volcanology, G & G Methods, Near Surface, Geophysics, Energy Resources Management.
- Optics : optical and photonic materials, quantum optics, adaptive optics, optometry, lasers, spectroscopy, nonlinear optics, ultrafast optics, imaging and Image processing, metamaterials and structured photonic materials, fiber optics technology. biomedical optics, optical sensors, vision and color, and opto-mechatronics.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Indonesian Physical Review (IPR) published the only paper strictly following IPR guidelines and template for preparation manuscript. All submitted manuscripts are going through a double-blind peer review process. Those papers are read by editorial members (upon field of specialization) and will be screened by Managing Editor to meet necessary criteria of IPR publication. Manuscripts will be sent to two reviewers based on their historical experience in reviewing manuscript or based on their field of specialisation. IPR has reviewing forms in order to keep same items reviewed by two reviewers. Then editorial board make a decision upon the reviewers comments or advice. Reviewers give their assessment on originality, clarity of presentation, contribution to the field/science, IPR has four kind of decisions:
- Accepted, as it is
- Accepted by Minor Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
- Accepted by Major Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
- Rejected (generally, on grounds of outside of scope and aim, major technical description problems, lack of clarity of presentation)
For checking Plagiarism, IPR Editorial Board will screen plagiarism with using Turnitin Program. If it is found plagiarism indication (above 30%), editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
Before publishing, it is required to obtain written confirmation from authors in order to acquire copyrights for papers published in the journal. Authors must sign the Copy Right Transfer form (Downloadable) as follows: The undersigned hereby transfer any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to Indonesian Physical Review (IPR). The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable.
Indonesian Physical Review (IPR) is a journal published by Departement of Physics, Universitas Mataram three times a year in Januari, May and September.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.